Monday, October 17, 2011

Plagiarism

i was told that my paper was 35 percent plagiarized so i got a zero for my essay grade. that was not even the bad news, the teacher told me i could fail the semester because of it. what a bunch of BULLS**T. i did not even mean to plagiarize i just forgot to site my work. now i can not fail a test or forget to turn in a homework once or twice because of this. sometime i just feel like going HAM on these hoes, but i did not go through three year of consoling for no reason. i just think to myself W.W.J.D

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. Plagiarism is plagiarism whether or not you did it on purpose. I know it sounds harsh to hear that you might fail, but in college, if you are found plagiarizing, you can get kicked out of school, so take this as a lesson learned. #RealLife

    ReplyDelete